How it Works
Come join the community in a fun filled Standard 2022 league! Bring your BO3 Standard 2022 deck.
Awards for top finishers!
Matches to be played over a period of time, not in a single sitting, to allow for match making flexibility.
Connect with your opponent work out within 24hrs to play your round. Rounds every 24 hrs or round completion. Let's Go!
- Players must confirm their registration to participate.
- Players must have a verified Discord account to confirm registration.
- Players with a submitted decklist will be automatically checked in for the event.
- Players are expected to have joined, and to be available on, the Mythras Multiverse Discord throughout the length of the tournament.
- Modified Swiss rounds based on attendance.
- Top 8 cut to single elimination.
- Players must submit their decklist at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Failure to submit a decklist on time will result in Tardiness penalties.
- This tournament will have open decklists.
- Each round, both players' decklists will be available for reference in the MTGMelee Player Controller.
- All decklists for players in the event are available at the bottom of this page once the event begins
Event Structure 2.0:
- League to be completed within two weeks
- Pairings posted and players expected to complete matches within 24 hrs
- BO3 Standard 2022 Style, Ban List recognized, & Starter Deckbuilder cards eligible!
- Players are fully and solely responsible for receiving their pairings and conducting their matches in a timely manner. Expectation is within 24 hrs of updated pairings.
- Pairings will be announced in the tournament channel of the Mythras Multiverse Discord and will be be available in the Player Controller.
- SMS pairings notification is available through MTG Melee for select countries. To set this up, go to Settings>> Account enter your phone number and check the "Send SMS Pairings" box.
- Each round, your MTGMelee Player Controller will display your current pairing.
- Players are required to "Check-in" to every round. Simply click the green button in your * Player Controller to check-in to your match.
- Once you have received your pairing, use the Direct Challenge feature in MTG Arena (Crossed Swords in the top right) to challenge your opponent. Set up your match by selecting "Tournament Match", entering your opponent’s Direct Challenge ID (include the hashtag and five-digit number), and selecting The Deck you've registered.
- Remember that MTG Arena user names are case sensitive.
- Match results should be entered in your Player Controller.
- At the conclusion of your match, it is recommended that you take a screen shot of your match result screen.
- If there are any discrepancies in the match results, an admin may ask you for the match result screen shot as proof of your result.
- There are no draws.
- If a player's MTG Arena timer reaches 0:00, that player loses the match.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Arena, MTG Melee and Mythras Multiverse.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in/on tabletop Magic: The Gathering events, SCG Tour Online events and/or tabletop SCG Tour event
- Players are fully and solely responsible for the presence and stability of an internet connection as well as for the stability of the system running MTG Arena.
- Any types of connection issue, bugs, anything related to your game crashing/not functioning properly is the sole responsibility of the player and will not result in restarting the match.
- Players should be aware of known issues in MTG Arena.
- Players are expected to have joined, and to be available on, the Mythras Multiverse Discord during the tournament.
- If you have a question, please use the "Contact Tournament Staff" or the "Submit Support Ticket" feature in the MTGMelee Player Controller and a community organizer will be happy to assist you.
- 1st: Deck Featured on Mythras Youtube, Strixhaven Prerelease MTGA Code, Secret Lair MTGA Sleeve Code
- 2nd: Strixhaven Prerelease MTGA Code, Secret Lair MTGA Sleeve Code
- 3rd: Strixhaven Prerelease MTGA Code
**Subject to Change depending on amount of player participation