How to register?
- Join our Patreon and choose a Tier.
- Look for the current month's registration code in our latest Patreon's post.
- Use the code to Register on this page!
*Players caught entering events without being Patrons will be banned lifetime from The Mythic Society events.
- Format: Historic, Best of 3 (Traditional Play), Open decklist
- Swiss 4 Rounds
- Using MTG Arena " HISTORIC TOURNAMENT MATCH" challenge option
- You will have until 6:55 PM (EST) to submit your decklist, if you fail to do so, you will be dropped from the tournament.
- Submit your decklist using the player controller page.
- PLEASE select the correct Archetype.
- Your decklist must be in ENGLISH.
- Decklists will be public at the start of the tournament.
Everything happens in your "Player Controller" page.
Pairings will be announced in the form of a notification, voice notification, SMS notification (if you activate it in your profile settings) and your player controller page will display your pairing in the "Current Pairing" section.
- You must click the green button to check-in to your match.
- Your opponents decklist will display in the bottom left corner.
- Challenge your opponent using the MTG Arena screen name displayed and the MTG Arena "TOURNAMENT MATCH" challenge option.
- Submit your Match result. (Intentional draws not allowed)
You will have 10 minutes to check-in and start your matches. You will be dropped if you don't start communicating with an admin or your opponent 10 minutes after round is paired. Pay attention to all notifications throughout the tournament.
Any types of connection issue, bugs, anything related to your game crashing/not functioning properly will not result in restarting the match. If it happens to you and only you, it is your fault, it is unfortunately the only to deal with this in a fair way. Anything else will be dealt with in a civilized and fair fashion.
Players should be aware of known issues in MTG Arena.
Refer to the Digital Tournament Rules and Digital Infraction Guide for more information.
You MUST be available in our Discord server at all times.
- In the event that there is a dispute between players, we may ask for a screenshot in order to better understand a situation, or as a way to have proof that something is occurring. We also highly-recommend that you take a screenshot of every Victory screen when playing in a tournament, showing both players’ names; in the event of a dispute over which player won a match, these screenshots will generally act as concrete-proof of a victory.
The following schedule in Eastern Time (EDT):
- Registrations closes 10 minutes before the start of the tournament.
- All players MUST check-in at any time before 7:00 PM (EST)
- Round 1: 7:00 PM (EST)
- Following rounds approximately 40 mins after one another
Level Up to the Mythic Level and earn your spot to the PTGPPTQMF Cup!
Tier 3 Patrons
Tier 2 Patrons
Tier 1 Patrons
You MUST message us after the last round to receive your prize. Follow instructions. Prizes may take up to 48 hours to be deposited in your TheMythicStore.com account.
*Must be subscribed to one of those tiers BEFORE the tournament starts.
**Items purchased on themythicstore.com will only ship to USA and Canada, but if you are outside these countries, we will gladly transfer your store credit to another person's account upon request. This would make the process easier if you trade or sell it to someone in these countries. Store credits are in Canadian amounts.
***Collusion is strictly prohibited. Players caught colluding will receive bans from The Mythic Society events. Please, just play Magic!