SCG CON 2HG March of the Machine Prerelease Event Structure
- Teams receive two (2) March of the Machine Prerelease Pack including - twelve (12) March of the Machine Draft Boosters, two (2) Traditional Foil, year-stamped Rare or Mythic rare cards, two (2) new Mythic Rare cards (Traditional Foil in 18% of Prerelease Packs), two (2) code cards to unlock 6 March of the Machine boosters in Magic: The Gathering Arena (only available in select regions), two (2) deck boxes, and two (2) Spindown life counters.
- Teams have seventy-five (75) minutes to build two decks
- Teams may include the foil-stamped rare or mythic rare cards they receive in their decks.
- Teams will play in three (3) Swiss rounds.
- DOUBLE PRIZES are awarded each round with bonus prizes for top players.
- Registration for all tournaments at SCG CON will close 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- Teams who enter the tournament after it has begun will be enrolled with a Loss for their first round.
- Players must have their Wizards Account Email in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Decklists are not required for this event.
To unenroll after you must contact the organizer.
All SCG CON tournaments will be run according to the Tournament Rules for their respective game systems:
Magic: the Gathering Tournament Rules
- Pairings for Prerelease tournaments will be available on the Magic: The Gathering Companion App and on Paper in the event hall.
- It is each Team's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their match at the beginning of each round.
- Round length is determined by tournament format.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly. However, if either player notices a discrepancy between the actual result of the match, and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in Magic: The Gathering events and/or Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes ten (10) minutes prior to the start time
Build begins at the start time
Round one (1) begins at the conclusion of the build period
Three (3) rounds of Swiss
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes immediately after the tournament has ended.
Prize Payout (Per Team)
- 3-0 - 1600 Prize Wall Tickets (Per Team)
- 2-1 - 480 Prize Wall Tickets (Per Team)
- 1-2 - 320 Prize Wall Tickets (Per Team)
- 0-3 - 160 Prize Wall Tickets (Per Team)
Prizes distributed each round:
- 160 Prize Wall Tickets to the winning team of each match.
Teams at 2-0-1 or 3-0, as well as teams that receive a bye, must collect a portion of their prizes at the stage.