How it works
Team Sealed Trial events are open entry events where participants play in teams of three players for Prize Wall tickets and byes in the Team Sealed $20K.
SCG CON Team Trial Event Structure
- Three player teams
- Seats (A, B, C) are assigned during registration. Player B will be seated in the middle.
- Decks and sideboard cards are assigned to individual players during build.
- Five (5) Swiss rounds
- One player registers for the Team and enters information for their teammates.
- Registration for all events at SCG CON will close 10 minutes prior to each event.
- Players who enter the event after the event has begun will be enrolled with a Loss for their first round.
- Players must have their Wizards Account Email in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Card pools will be opened by the team and then registered by another team at the start of the event.
- Decklists will be filled out during the build portion of the event at the start of each day.
- All cards in the pool must be registered on a deck list or else they cannot be used by any player.
All SCG CON tournaments will be run according to the Tournament Rules for their respective game systems:
Magic: the Gathering Tournament Rules
- Pairings for SCG CON events will be available either on the Magic: The Gathering Companion App, on Paper in the event hall, or in your Profile on the Flesh and Blood offical website.
- It is each Player's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their matches for the beginning of each round of their events.
- Round length will be determined by event type for every event at SCG CON.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly. However if either player notices a discrepancy between the actual result of the match, and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in/on tabletop Magic: The Gathering events, SCG Tour Online events and/or tabletop Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes at 1:15 pm on April 29th, 2022.
Registration and Build begins at 1:30 pm on April 29th, 2022.
Five (5) Swiss rounds.
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes immediately after the tournament has ended.
Prizes per Team:
- 5-0 (15 match points): 3,000 Prize Wall Tickets and One (1) bye in the Team Sealed $20K*
- 4-0-1 (13 match points): 2,250 Prize Wall Tickets
- 4-1 (12 match points): 1,500 Prize Wall Tickets
- 3-1-1 or 3-0-2 (9 or 10 match points): 900 Prize Wall Tickets
- 3-2 or 2-0-3 (9 match points): 300 Prize Wall Tickets
- 2-2-1 or 2-1-2 (7 or 8 match points): 150 Prize Wall Tickets
*To receive a bye in the Team Sealed $20K, the team must be enrolled in the Team Sealed $20K with the same three players.