SCG CON Team Blitz Event Structure
- Three Player teams.
- Each team will consist of 3 players (A, B, and C) who will bring their own blitz deck to play against the corresponding opponent on the opposing team.
- Once one team has won two of the games within their match, that team will win the match.
- Players must each use a different hero from their other teammates.
- Participants will play in six (6) Swiss rounds for prize tickets based on record at the end of Swiss.
- Only one player from each Team Blitz team needs to register.
- Registration for all events at SCG CON will close 10 minutes prior to each event.
- Players who enter the event after the event has begun will be enrolled with a Loss for their first round.
- Players must have their GEM ID in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Decklists are not required for this event.
If paper printouts are made for this tournament, players' names will display as their real names regardless of their profile settings.
All SCG CON tournaments will be run according to the Tournament Rules for their respective game systems:
Flesh and Blood Tournament Rules
- Pairings for SCG CON Flesh and Blood events will be available in your Profile on the Flesh and Blood offical website.
- It is each Player's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their matches for the beginning of each round of their events.
- Round length will be determined by event type for every event at SCG CON.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly. However if either player notices a discrepancy between the actual result of the match, and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in/on tabletop Magic: The Gathering events, SCG Tour Online events and/or tabletop Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes at 2:45 pm on March 18th, 2022.
Round one (1) begins at 3:00 pm on March 18th, 2022.
Six (6) rounds of Swiss.
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes immediately after the tournament has ended.
Prize Payout (Per Team)
- 6 Wins: 3000 Prize Wall Tickets
- 5 Wins: 1500 Prize Wall Tickets
- 4 Wins: 900 Prize Wall Tickets
- 3 Wins: 300 Prize Wall Tickets