SCG CON Prerelease Event Structure
Participants will play in three (3) Swiss rounds.
- Registration for all events at SCG CON will close 15 minutes prior to each event.
- Players who enter the event after the event has begun will be enrolled with a Loss for their first round.
- Players must have their Wizards Account Email in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Decklists are not required for this event.
If paper printouts are made for this tournament, players' names will display as their real names regardless of their profile settings.
All SCG CON tournaments will be run according to the Tournament Rules for their respective game systems:
Magic: the Gathering Tournament Rules
- Pairings for SCG CON events will be available either on the Magic: The Gathering Companion App or on Paper in the event hall.
- It is each Player's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their matches for the beginning of each round of their events.
- Round length will be determined by event type for every event at SCG CON.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly. However if either player notices a discrepancy between the actual result of the match, and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in/on tabletop Magic: The Gathering events, SCG Tour Online events and/or tabletop Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes at 2:50 pm on February 11th.
Build begins at 3:00 pm on February 11th.
Round one (1) begins at the conclusion of the build period.
Three (3) rounds of Swiss.
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes immediately after the tournament has ended.
- 9 Match Points - 480 Prerelease Tickets
- 7 Match Points - 320 Prerelease Tickets
- 6 Match Points - 160 Prerelease Tickets
- 5 Match points - 100 Prerelease Tickets
- 4 Match points - 100 Prerelease Tickets
- 3 or less Match Points - 40 Prerelease Tickets
*Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Set booster packs will be available on the Prize Wall for Prerelease participants only! One (1) Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Set booster pack = 40 Prerelease Tickets