TOTAL JANK GAMES BIRTHDAY EVENT
- Format: Standard, Best of 3
- Open decklists
- 4 rounds swiss + cut to Top 4
- MTG Arena direct challenge, "TOURNAMENT MATCH" challenge option
- Top 4 will use modified play/draw rules. The player with the higher standing after swiss rounds will be given the choice to play or draw. Players will communicate this choice with their opponent, then play a "TOURNAMENT MATCH" direct challenge where the player who wins the coin toss makes the appropriate selection.
- Coverage will be streamed over on my Twitch channel
- Discord will be used for all matches vs me, please join our server HERE.
- If you are selected for a feature match you will recieve a private message on Discord with instructions on how to share your games. Please monitor Discord between rounds in case you are selected.
- Watch this VIDEO to learn what is expected of you if you're selected for a feature match.
- Please join my discord server HERE.
- The discord channel can be used for event questions if you want a quick response.
- Discord will be used for organizing feature matches. Joining our server is required to participate in the event.
- Decklists must be uploaded by 11:50am(EDT) on August 15th, failure to do so will result in you being dropped from the tournament.
- Decklists must be Standard legal.
- Submit you decklist via the "Player Controller" page.
- All decklists will be public during the event.
Playing Your Matches
- Please watch this VIDEO on how to use MTG Melee so you know what is required of you each round.
- Players have 10 minutes to check-in and start their matches each round. If a player hasn't communicated to their opponent or to the TO after the 10 minutes is up they will be dropped. Each round will begin when all matches from the previous round have been reported. This may occur sooner than expected so please check the round status and/or let the TO know if you plan to step away.
- There will be no match resets due to connection issues/bugs/crashes. If you cannot complete your match because of a technical issue on your end the match will be awarded to your opponent. We want to be fair to all players and ensure the tournament moves along at a good pace.
- Please take a screenshot after each win to avoid any disputes over match results.
Intentional draws are not allowed.
- Registration closes 15 minutes before the event begins.
- Round 1 begins at NOON.
- Players must check in before the start of the event or they will be dropped.
- 1st: Pre-Release kit Core Set 2021 and $30 Store Credit @ Wizard's Tower*
- 2nd: Booster Pack of Core Set 2021 and $15 Store Credit @ Wizard's Tower*
- 3rd: Booster Pack of Ikoria and $10 Store Credit @ Wizard's Tower*
- 4th: Code redemption will reward you two in-game cosmetic items and $5 Store Credit @ Wizard's Tower*
*Store credit @ Wizard's Tower is valid for Canadian residents only, exchange for MTG Card of equivalent value for non Canadian winners and will be mailed with corresponding prize.