SCG CON Phyrexia: All Will Be One Prerelease Event Structure
- Players receive a Phyrexia: All Will Be One Prerelease Pack including - six (6) Phyrexia: All Will Be One Draft Boosters, one (1) foil-stamped rare or mythic rare card, one (1) MTG Arena code card , one (1) deck box, and one (1) Spindown die.
- Players have fourty-five (45) minutes to build a deck.
- Player may include the foil-stamped rare or mythic rare card they receive in their deck.
- Players will play in three (3) Swiss rounds.
- Prizes are awarded each round with bonus prizes for top players.
- Registration for all tournaments at SCG CON will close 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- Players who enter the tournament after it has begun will be enrolled with a Loss for their first round.
- Players must have their Wizards Account Email in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Decklists are not required for this event.
To unenroll after you must contact the organizer.
All SCG CON tournaments will be run according to the Tournament Rules for their respective game systems:
Magic: the Gathering Tournament Rules
- Pairings for Prerelease tournaments will be available on the Magic: The Gathering Companion App and on Paper in the event hall.
- It is each Player's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their match at the beginning of each round.
- Round length is determined by tournament format.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly. However, if either player notices a discrepancy between the actual result of the match, and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in Magic: The Gathering events and/or Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes ten (10) minutes prior to the start time
Build begins at the start time
Round one (1) begins at the conclusion of the build period
Three (3) rounds of Swiss
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes immediately after the tournament has ended.
- 3-0 - 800 Prize Wall Tickets
- 2-1 - 240 Prize Wall Tickets
- 1-2 - 160 Prize Wall Tickets
- 0-3 - 80 Prize Wall Tickets
Prizes distributed each round:
- 80 Prize Wall Tickets to the winner of each match.
Players at 2-0-1 or 3-0, as well as players that receive a bye, must collect a portion of their prizes at the stage.