How it works
Armory events are open entry events where participants play for Prize Wall tickets, Cold Foil Promos, and official Flesh and Blood Playmats.
SCG CON Armory Event Structure
- Classic Constructed
- Four (4) Swiss rounds
- Registration for all events at SCG CON will close 10 minutes prior to each event.
- Players who enter after the tournament has begun will be enrolled with a Loss for their first round.
- Players must have their Gem ID in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Decklists are not required for this event.
If paper printouts are made for this tournament, players' names will display as their real names regardless of their profile settings.
To unenroll after you must contact the organizer.
All SCG CON tournaments will be run according to the Tournament Rules for their respective game systems:
Flesh and Blood Tournament Rules
- Pairings for SCG CON Flesh and Blood events will be available in your Profile on the Flesh and Blood offical website.
- It is each Player's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their matches for the beginning of each round of their events.
- Round length is determined by tournament format.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly
- If either player notices a discrepancy between the result of the match and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in Flesh and Blood events and/or Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes at 4:50 pm on January 13th, 2023
Round 1 begins at 5:00 pm on January 13th, 2023
Four (4) Swiss rounds
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes immediately after the tournament has ended.
- All players with three or more wins receive one from a selection of Armory Promos
- 4-0: 500 Prize Wall Tickets, People’s Champion Playmat, Cold Foil Armory Promo
- 3-1: 200 Prize Wall Tickets
- 2-2: 80 Prize Wall Tickets
- 1-3: 40 Prize Wall Tickets
Prizes distributed each round:
- 40 Prize Wall Tickets to the winner of each match.
Players that receive a bye as well as players with three (3) or more wins must collect a portion of their prizes at the stage.