Registration will open 9:00 am on Friday, September 23rd, 2022
Commoner Event Structure
Participants will play in four (4) Swiss rounds for prize tickets based on record at the end of Swiss.
- Registration for all tournaments at Flesh and Blood Nationals will close 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- Players may not enter a Commoner tournament after it has begun.
- Players must have their GEM ID in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Decklists are not required for this event.
To unenroll after you must contact the organizer.
All tournaments at Flesh and Blood Nationals will be run according to the Flesh and Blood Tournament Rules:
Flesh and Blood Tournament Rules
- Pairings will be available in your Profile on the Flesh and Blood offical website.
- It is each Player's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their match at the beginning of each round.
- Round length is determined by tournament format.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly. However, if either player notices a discrepancy between the actual result of the match, and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in Flesh and Blood events and/or Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes 10 minutes prior to the start time.
Round one (1) begins at the start time.
Four (4) rounds of Swiss.
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes immediately after the tournament has ended.
- Four (4) Wins - 500 Tickets
- Three (3) Wins - 300 Tickets
- Two (2) Wins - 100 Tickets