How it works
Team Blitz Beatdown players play six (6) rounds of Blitz in teams of three (3) . Each teammate must have a different Hero and the first team to win two games wins the match.
SCG CON Team Blitz Beatdown Event Structure
- Three player teams
- Seats (A, B, C) are assigned during registration. Player B will be seated in the middle.
- Teams will play six (6) rounds of Swiss. The first team to win two games in the round wins the match.
- One player registers for the Team and enters information (Name and GEM ID) for all teammates.
- Registration for all events at SCG CON will close 10 minutes prior to each event.
- Teams who enter the event after the event has begun will be enrolled with a Loss for their first round.
- Players must have their GEM ID in their Melee.gg profile in order to enroll.
- Decklists are not required for this event.
To unenroll after you must contact the organizer.
All SCG CON tournaments will be run according to the Tournament Rules for their respective game systems:
Flesh and Blood Tournament Rules
- Pairings for SCG CON Flesh and Blood events will be available in your Profile on the Flesh and Blood offical website.
- It is each Player's sole responsibility to find their pairings and report to their matches for the beginning of each round of their events.
- Round length will be determined by event type for every event at SCG CON.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of any given match to ensure that the result is reported and recorded correctly. However if either player notices a discrepancy between the actual result of the match, and the reported match result, they must bring the error to the attention of a tournament official immediately.
- Players must have accounts in good standing on MTG Melee and Star City Games.
- Players must not be currently suspended from participating in/on tabletop Flesh and Blood events, SCG Tour Online events and/or tabletop Star City Games events.
- Regional eligibility restrictions also apply, void where prohibited.
Registration closes ten (10) minutes prior to the start time of the tournament.
Round one (1) begns at the start time of the tournament.
Six (6) rounds of Swiss.
The organizer has agreed to pay out prizes immediately after the tournament has ended.
- Six (6) Wins: 3000 Prize Wall Tickets
- Five (5) Wins: 1500 Prize Wall Tickets
- Four (4) Wins: 900 Prize Wall Tickets